Sutter Weight Management Institute
- Sutter Cancer Centers - Patient Stories
- Sutter Children's Services - Patient Stories
- Sutter Heart & Vascular Institute - Patient Stories
- Sutter Institute for Minimally Invasive Surgery - Patient Stories
- Sutter Neuroscience Institute - Patient Stories
- Sutter Orthopaedic Institute - Patient Stories
- Sutter Women's Services - Patient Stories
- Back to Patient Stories Home - Patient Stories
When Don Bartlett realized he weighed 500 pounds he knew he had to do something to make his life healthier. He has dieted his whole life, but nothing worked until he enrolled in the Hernried Center for Medical Weight Loss.
Continue reading about Don (343)...
Kristy - Bariatric surgery gave her a new outlook on life
Kristy Walker says she used to wake up every day on a diet and go to bed every night a failure. She says she was fat and miserable until she made a decision that completely changed her life.
Continue reading about Kristy (342)...
Scott and Elizabeth - Achieving their weight loss goals together
Scott and his daughter Elizabeth have more in common than their father-daughter relationship.
Continue reading about Scott and Elizabeth (325)...
Elva Valasek - Education was the key to her success
Elva called the Sutter Options for Success (SOS) program, a diabetes prevention program, and enrolled in the 12-week course to lose weight through healthy eating and being more physically active.
Continue reading about Elva Valasek (284)...
Cheri Didio had bariatric surgery ten years ago and couldn't be happier. She lost 110 pounds and has maintained a trim and healthy weight.
Continue reading about Cheri (6)...