Sutter Weight Management Institute
- Sutter Cancer Centers - Patient Stories
- Sutter Children's Services - Patient Stories
- Sutter Heart & Vascular Institute - Patient Stories
- Sutter Institute for Minimally Invasive Surgery - Patient Stories
- Sutter Neuroscience Institute - Patient Stories
- Sutter Orthopaedic Institute - Patient Stories
- Sutter Women's Services - Patient Stories
- Back to Patient Stories Home - Patient Stories
Kristy Walker says she used to wake up every day on a diet and go to bed every night a failure. She says she was fat and miserable until she made a decision that completely changed her life.
Continue reading about Kristy (342)...
Elva Valasek - Education was the key to her success
Elva called the Sutter Options for Success (SOS) program, a diabetes prevention program, and enrolled in the 12-week course to lose weight through healthy eating and being more physically active.
Continue reading about Elva Valasek (284)...
Cheri Didio had bariatric surgery ten years ago and couldn't be happier. She lost 110 pounds and has maintained a trim and healthy weight.
Continue reading about Cheri (6)...