Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region
Sutter SeniorCare (SSC) is a non-profit health plan exclusively for frail older adults. SSC's model of care is known as the “Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly” or PACE. The PACE model has been recognized as the most appropriate model of comprehensive care for the frail elderly population.
Sutter SeniorCare is committed to delivering high quality comprehensive care services to our participants, to anticipate problems and to prevent or avoid the need for institutionalization. The Quality Assessment and Improvement Program is designed to support these commitments through a comprehensive team approach, always striving for improvements to ensure appropriate, effective and efficient care is delivered to participants.
SSC currently serves a 36-zip code area and has two sites. The mission of SSC is to:
- Provide high quality care and services to its participants
- Take steps to keep participants as healthy and independent as possible
- Prevent premature nursing home placement
Comprehensive, coordinated care is a key part of Sutter SeniorCare. Participants receive a broad range of services including all benefits provided by Medicare and Medi-Cal and more. Most care is provided at SSC centers by an interdisciplinary team, which includes physicians, nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists and others.
Benefits covered by SSC include:
- Primary care physician
- Medical specialist
- Acute hospital care
- Nursing home care
- Dental, vision, podiatry and audiology
- Laboratory and x-ray
- Preventive health care
- Medications, supplies and medical equipment
- Ambulance service
- Emergency Room Care
Adult Day Health Care
- Nursing care
- Social services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Recreational therapy and exercise
- Dietary counseling
- Personal care including bathing, hair and nail care
- Health education
- Lunch and snacks
In-Home Health Care and Support
- Nursing care
- Homemaker and chore services
- Home delivered meals
- Personal care
Customer Service Numbers
- (916) 424-8412 or (916) 446-3100 or TTY Number – (916) 393-1112
- FAX Franklin Site: (916) 491-3484
- FAX U Street Site: (916) 446-3699
Adult Day Health Center Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
Clinic Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Closed 12:30 - 1:00 p.m. and 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
7000 Franklin Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95823
1234 U Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
Sacramento County serving residents in these specific zip codes:
95605, 95608,95610, 95621, 95624, 95628, 95652, 95660, 95757, 95758, 95811, 95814, 95815, 95816, 95817, 95818, 95819, 95820, 95821, 95822, 95823, 95824, 95825, 95826, 95827, 95828, 95829, 95831, 95832, 95833, 95834, 95835, 95838, 95841, 95842, 95864
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 55 years old
- Live in one of our zip code service areas
- Be eligible for nursing home level of care as determined by the State of California.
- Be able to live at home or in a community setting without jeopardizing your health or safety.
Notification of Fraud, Waste or Abuse concerns: PACECompliance@sutterhealth.org
Please contact the Sutter SeniorCare Community Outreach Department at (916) 446-3100 (TDD/TTY (916) 446-4124) or via e-mail at SSCIntake@sutterhealth.org.
Information can also be faxed to SSC, Attention: Intake Staff at (916) 446-3699. We will respond to your inquiry within 48 hours.
- State of California Patient complaint process: English (pdf) | Spanish (pdf)
- Participants Rights: English (pdf) | Spanish (pdf)
- Notice of Privacy Practices: English (pdf) | Spanish (pdf)
- Contracted Network Providers - English (pdf) | Spanish (pdf)
NOTE: This webpage contains information about the Sutter SenioreCare PACE Program. Links contained within this webpage will take you to pages not associated with the PACE program.