Sutter Imaging Teleradiology Services
Comprehensive nighttime teleradiology and daytime subspecialty reads
The physicians and staff behind Sutter Imaging Teleradiology have earned consecutive AAAHC accreditation spanning the past 10 years. In fact, as early adopters of this valuable national measurement, we set the standard for outpatient imaging centers throughout the U.S.
Driven by a set of values that incorporate quality, integrity, teamwork, respect, creativity and accountability, Sutter Imaging Teleradiology provides a host of services delivered with the same level of excellence that makes up the foundation on which our 90 year organization was built.We invite you to consider Sutter Imaging Teleradiology as an extension of your practice. We’ll help you increase productivity with high standards that parallel your own.
- STAT preliminary after-hours interpretations with a turnaround time of 30 minutes or less, 24/7 365 days a year.
- Professional, comprehensive final interpretations with flexible report formats.
- Detailed day-time subspecialty reads by a team of neuro-, musculoskeletal, interventional, and body radiologists as well as nuclear medicine physicians, all board-certified, subspecialty trained, and CAQ'd as appropriate in each field.
- All hours access to radiologists for consultation through a single "Direct to PACS" toll-free line.
- Strict adherence to QA/QI programs. “Rate-based” and “Opportunistic” QA measurements to ensure quality performance.
- Customer Service concierge dedicated to problem solving - connecting you to the right support team.
- U.S.-educated, California-licensed radiologists. Board-certified in multiple states. Fellowship trained and CAQ’d where appropriate
- Optimized network connectivity between your site and our system to support all your teleradiology needs.
Sutter Imaging Teleradiology is here to help you get the job done precisely.. and on time!