About Sutter Imaging Teleradiology
When knowing the details of radiology matter most.
At Sutter Imaging Teleradiology, you receive not only quality reports but dedicated professionals who share your vision, understand your vulnerabilities, and value first and foremost the highest standard of care for the patients who entrust their health to those who will aid in the diagnosis of their condition.
We provide quality nighttime radiology services and overreads for specialists needing only the best in subspecialty and after-hours interpretations. Sutter Imaging Teleradiology, believes that you deserve not just the cost savings of remote reads but the benefit of the medical group as well. Our strength is in providing you with physicians who consult with one another as well as with you to provide highly accurate case review, so you can treat your patients as quickly as possible.
Our radiologists work side by side and are poised to provide a team approach to case review with subspecialty support twenty-four hours a day. We ARE radiologists - we understand the demands you experience on a daily basis. Whether you need additional medical staffing to cover the STAT environment of the hospital ER or you need final interpretations by our neuroradiologists, interventionalists or radiologists with extensive training in musculoskeletal, body and nuclear medicine imaging, you can rely on Sutter Imaging Teleradiology. We’ll deliver on that customer service promise with expertise, accuracy and responsiveness.
- Board-certified radiologists, fellowship-trained in body, interventional, musculoskeletal and pediatric radiology as well as neuroradiology and nuclear medicine. CAQ’d where appropriate.
- Trusted physician and staffing management delivering a streamlined implementation process and productivity metrics.
- Robust operations strategy built on workflow efficiencies and evidence-based radiology.
- Dedicated professional management team providing you with long-term stability.
- Customer service concierge committed to problem solving, connecting you to the right support team.
- Professionals who share your vision, understand your vulnerabilities and value first and foremost the highest standard of care for patients.
Back to top
- Bijan Bijan, M.D.
- Jonathan Breslau, M.D., F.A.C.R.
- Eva Chan, M.D.
- Matt Chan, M.D.
- Christine Chao, M.D.
- Huu-Ninh Dao, M.D.
- Jeffrey Fountain, M.D.
- Glenn Hofer, M.D.
- Arun Krishnan, M.D.
- Nancy Laurence, M.D.
- Calvin Ma, M.D.
- Amin Matin, M.D.
- Hugh McSwain, M.D.
- Govind Mukundan, M.D.
- Tuan Nguyen, M.D.
- Tien Tran, M.D.
- Jason Wiesner, M.D.
- David Winfield, M.D.
- Julie Wong, M.D.