Moving to Our New Home August 8th
Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region
Our Big Move
We have been caring for the hearts of our community for more than 60 years, at the Sutter Memorial Hospital campus. On August 8th, we start a new generation of heart care at Sutter Medical Center located on 28th and L Streets in Sacramento. We are excited for this upcoming change, which gives us an opportunity to grow and achieve greater outcomes for our patients with a new bigger and better space.
New and Enhanced Heart Services
- New Catheterization Labs - Our new cath lab suites are at least 800 sq ft – compared to some of the 600 sq foot labs at Sutter Memorial. Equipped with new cutting edge technologies.
- New Hybrid Suite – A cross between a catheterization lab and a surgical suite, this new hybrid suite allows us to perform more minimally invasive procedures like the TAVR and MitraClip in an optimal patient care setting.
- New Stereotaxis Electrophysiology Lab - Stereotaxis is a robotic navigation system that aids your electrophysiologist with the ability to access and evaluate multiple locations in the heart, regardless of the complexity of the coronary vascular anatomy. This innovative equipment provides precise direct control with the use of magnets allowing more cases to be treated interventionally, with less contrast and better long term response rates.
- New Equipment – Our new space will be stocked with the newest technology, like the biplane angiogram system which is geared towards our pediatric heart patients and structural heart patient’s offering high position flexibility and viewing structure of the heart on two different planes for enhanced accuracy in imaging care.
- New Surgical Suites – Updated surgical suites at the Ose Adam Medical Center will feature new equipment and more space, where procedures including heart transplants, coronary artery bypass surgery and other surgical cardiac procedures will be performed.
- New Cardiac ICU – the new Cardiac ICU was designed in a patient centric, family centered environment. The new ICU features. larger rooms, new equipment and easy to access imaging.
Take Our 360° Tour of the Cardiac ICU to see for yourself!
Cardiac Intensive Care
On August 8, Sutter Memorial Hospital will close and all services will move to our midtown Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento Campus. Find out about all of our relocating news. Learn More