Workforce Health Initiative
Employer & Broker Relations Program
The Workforce Health Initiative proves good health is good business!
The objective of Workforce Health Initiative is to collaborate with employers to identify and address employee health risks before they result in costly healthcare claims. We utilize the following components:
Personal Health Profile
Confidential surveys provide Sutter Health with the necessary information to identify the unhealthy lifestyle characteristics and modifiable health risks of your workforce group and inform employees about their individual health risks.
- Non-Fasting: Total cholesterol, HDL, and glucose
- Fasting: Total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, TG, glucose
- Blood Pressure
- Grip Strength
- Body Fat
Workforce Health Profile
A "health snapshot" of the workforce that helps employers to:
• compare the health of your workforce to others in the region and nation
• identify the specific health risks present in your workforce and address these risks before they generate significant claims
• trend, over time, the improvements in the health of your workforce.
- Workforce Health Profile - Image
- Trended Workforce Health Profile
- Same Consumer Workforce Health Profile
- Graphical Workforce Health Profile
Wellness Campaigns & Challenges
- 10,000 Steps Walking Challenge
- Web Walking Challenge
- Healthy Eating Challenge
- Maintain Don't Gain Campaign
- Take the Stairs Campaign
- Weight Loss Challenge
- understand the health risks faced by your workers
- project how healthcare dollars will be spent
- identify potential savings through the attainment of a healthier workforce.
- HR Insight - Welcome
- HR Insight - Workforce Health Profile
- HR Insight - Projected Claims Analysis by Medical Category
- HR Insight - Projected Claims Savings by Medical Category
- HR Insight - Workforce Modeling
To learn more about how the Workforce Health Initiative can improve the health of your business, contact Employer Relations at email@example.com.
To learn more about how the Workforce Health Initiative can improve the health of your business, contact Employer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. To request our participation at your event, please complete the attached form.