Thank you for applying for SHSSR Sponsorship Investments. Please make sure you have watched the mandatory webinar in advance of completing your sponsorship application form according to the proposal specifics and that you are applying within the Sponsorship timeline (see below). Email your completed application or any questions to email@example.com.
Get notified when more information on this new process is released.
For events happening January 2014 – May 2014
- August 1, 2013: Webinar available
- August 1, 2013 – September 30, 2013: Proposals due
- October 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013: Awardees announced
- January 2014 – July 2014: Awardee reporting measurable outcomes
For events happening June 2014 - December 2014
- January 13, 2014: Webinar available
- January 13, 2014 – March 10, 2014: Proposals due
- March 10, 2014 – May 30, 2014: Awardees announced
- June 2014 – February 2015: Awardee reporting measurable outcomes
If you are a Chamber of Commerce or Economic Development Organization, please read this page carefully to learn how you can apply for 2014 SHSSR Program Investment funding.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region (SHSSR) Program Investment. Whether your organization has received multiple sponsorships from SHSSR or this is your first time applying, please review the following information carefully as the process for funding Chambers of Commerce and Economic Development Corporations has changed.
Year after year, SHSSR invests millions of dollars locally in strategic community partnerships, programs benefiting the underserved and sponsorships that support important regional organizations like yours.
If you are interested in applying for Program Investment funding for the 2014 Sponsorship Cycle (January 2014-December 31, 2014) please visit the appropriate links below to access an RFP. Please note: we strongly encourage you to make an annual funding request that covers the entire year.
- For all Chambers of Commerce and Economic Development Organizations located in Placer, Yolo or Sacramento Counties, please use this RFP (Located in Placer, Yolo, or Sacramento Counties) Word document for Sac/Yolo RFP Funding | PDF document for Sac/Yolo RFP Funding
- For all other Chambers of Commerce and Economic Development Organizations, please use this RFP (All other Chambers of Commerce and Economic Development Organizations) Word document for General RFP Funding | PDF document for General RFP Funding
All Chamber/EDC Proposals Due: Friday, November 15th, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
Submit proposal via EMAIL only to firstname.lastname@example.org