Thank you for applying for SHSSR Sponsorship Investments! All 501c3 organizations are required to complete the new ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS.
When you begin the application process, you will be prompted to watch a mandatory webinar in advance of completing the online sponsorship application form. Please be sure to complete the online sponsorship application form within the sponsorship timeline (see below). Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get notified when more information on this new process is released.
For events happening January 2015 – May 2015
- August 1, 2014: Webinar available
- August 1, 2014: September 30, 2014: Proposals due
- October 1, 2014: December 31, 2014: Awardees announced
- January 2015 - July 2015: Awardee reporting measurable outcomes
For events happening June 2015 – December 2015
- January 12, 2015: Webinar available
- January 12, 2015 – March 9, 2015: Proposals due
- March 9, 2015 – May 29, 2015: Awardees announced
- June 2015 – February 2016: Awardee reporting measurable outcomes
For Chambers and Economic Development Corporations Only:
SHSSR is proud to serve as a sponsor of the various business and economic development corporations throughout the region. In 2014, SHSSR began providing funding to Chambers and EDCs in a strategic and results based manner, only supporting activities that attempted to champion the key underpinnings of the regional Next Economy prosperity plan. The idea was to fund new and innovative projects and efforts, which would help advance the Next Economy and ultimately help to strengthen our regional economy. Looking towards 2015, we plan to streamline this process even further.
To be eligible for 2015 funding, we ask that your organization submit a one page letter (one page max). Read more information.
- State why SHSSR should fund your organization.
- Include requested dollar amount.
- Collaboration around projects and efforts is encouraged, but not required.
- Outline your specific goals for the year.
Note: Be prepared to share measurable outcomes at the end of the funding cycle. Specifically, we would be interested to know about who your efforts serve, how the program supports our regional economy and community, specific goals, anticipated measurable outcomes/impact and any cross organizational partnerships you plan to utilize or grow as a result of this funding.
How to Apply:
- Submit one page program investment letter by Friday, December 5th at 5:00 p.m.
- Submit proposal via EMAIL only to email@example.com.
Letters more than one page long or with addendums will not be accepted.
- Funding announcements will be made in early January.