Thank you for applying for SHVA Sponsorship Investments! All 501c3 organizations are required to complete the new ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS.
When you begin the application process, you will be prompted to watch a mandatory webinar in advance of completing the online sponsorship application form. Please be sure to complete the online sponsorship application form within the sponsorship timeline (see below). Please email any questions to SHVASponsorships@sutterhealth.org.
Get notified via email when more information on this new process is released.
For events happening January 2016 - May 2016
- August 3, 2015: Webinar available
- August 3, 2015 - September 30, 2015: Proposals due
- October 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015: Awardees announced
- January 2016 - July 2016: Awardee reporting measurable outcomes
For events happening June 2016 - December 2016
- January 11, 2016: Webinar available
- January 11, 2016 - March 11, 2016: Proposals due
- March 11, 2016 - May 31, 2016: Awardees announced
- June 2016 - February 2017: Awardee reporting measurable outcomes
For Chambers and Economic Development Corporations Only:
SHVA is proud to serve as a sponsor of the various business and economic development corporations throughout the region. In 2014, Sutter began providing funding to Chambers and EDCs in a strategic and results based manner, only supporting activities that attempted to champion the key underpinnings of the regional Next Economy prosperity plan. The idea was to fund new and innovative projects and efforts, which would help advance the Next Economy and ultimately help to strengthen our regional economy. In 2015, we streamlined this process even further.
To be eligible for 2016 funding, we ask that your organization submit a one page letter (one page max). Open the Chamber of Commerce Program Investment Criteria PDF for details.
- State why SHVA should fund your organization.
- Include requested dollar amount.
- Collaboration around projects and efforts is encouraged, but not required.
- Outline your specific goals for the year.
Note: Be prepared to share measurable outcomes at the end of the funding cycle. Specifically, we would be interested to know about who your efforts serve, how the program supports our regional economy and community, specific goals, anticipated measurable outcomes/impact and any cross organizational partnerships you plan to utilize or grow as a result of this funding.
How to Apply:
- Submit one page program investment letter by Friday, December 4th at 5:00 p.m. (Letters more than one page long or with addendums will not be accepted.)
- Submit proposal via EMAIL only to SHVASponsorships@sutterhealth.org.
- Funding announcements will be made in early January.