Sutter Children's Center, Sacramento
Conditions of the bones and muscles that result from trauma, disease or congenital defects are treated with orthopedic care through the combined services of Sutter Children's Center, Sacramento, Sutter Orthopedic Institute and other subspecialities as needed. The combined resources bring advanced diagnostic and treatment services, including complex orthopedic surgeries to children and families throughout the greater Sacramento area.
Conditions treated include:
- Simple and complex fractures, including spiral fractures
- Scoliosis and other spinal disorders
- Congenital and developmental disorders including clubfoot andhip dysplasia
- Joint trauma
- Degenerative conditions of the spine and joints
- Benign and malignant tumors of the bone
- Neuromuscular diseases such as spina bifida and cerebral palsy
Our Pediatric Orthopedic Team
Our pediatric spine and neurosurgeons are:
Our pediatric rehabilitation medicine physician:
Orthopedic surgeons work in conjunction with neurologists and neurosurgeons, oncologists, geneticists and other specialists to provide an interdisciplinary approach to care. In addition, the orthopedic practice includes the expert care of orthopedic and pediatric nurses, orthopedic technicians, and occupational and physical therapists.
For more information about conditions affecting the spine and skeletal system, please visit our health information section.