Surgical Oncology (Outpatient and Acute Care)
Sutter Cancer Center Treatments & Services
Sutter Cancer Centers offer complete surgical care to cancer patients throughout the greater Sacramento region. Highly experienced, board-certified surgeons who have chosen cancer as their area of practice offer patients the full range of surgical options on an inpatient or outpatient basis. Basic and minimally invasive surgical techniques offered at Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento, Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital and Sutter Davis Hospital. In addition, advanced surgical techniques are also available through Sutter Cancer Centers, including robotic surgery, thermal ablation, intraoperative radiation therapy, cryosurgery and the Sugarbaker procedure.
Sutter-affiliated oncology surgeons are active in research of new techniques to provide their patients with better results and easier recoveries.
More information about surgical treatments is available under specific cancers listed in the cancer topic of our Health Information Library. Additional information is also available from the National Cancer Institute www.cancer.gov and the American Cancer Society www.cancer.org.
- Biologic Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood and Marrow (Stem Cell) Transplant
- Consultative Tumor Conference
- Cryoablation (Fibroademnomas/Benign Breast Tumors)
- Cyto-reductive Surgery with Heated Intraperitoneal Therapy
- Gamma Knife® Radiosurgery
- Geriatric Oncology
- Hyperthermia / Sugarbaker Procedure
- Infusion Therapy
- Laser treatments
- Medical Oncology (Outpatient and Acute Care)
- Pediatric Cancer Care
- Prostate Seed Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Robotic Surgery for Kidney Cancer
- Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer
- Surgical Oncology (Outpatient and Acute Care)
- Thermal Ablation
- Other treatments