Sutter Cancer Center Treatments & Services
Infusion is the process of providing a patient with fluid, blood or blood product, a drug or nutritional product directly into the bloodstream. For patients who need infusion to treat illnesses or counteract side effects of treatment, Infusion Therapy Services at Sutter Cancer Centers in Sacramento and Roseville, and through a satellite clinic at Sutter Davis Hospital provide pleasant, convenient outpatient care.
The outpatient clinics provide infusion for chemotherapy, blood product transfusions, hydration, total parenteral nutrition, antibiotics, iron, immunoglobulin, or other therapeutic agents.
Outpatient pre- and post-stem cell transplant care is also provided in this center. Each of the Infusion Therapy Centers uses the latest treatment regimens and techniques, delivered by experienced oncology and infusion nurses. Patients receive treatment in a warm and friendly environment and valet parking is offered at the Sacramento and Roseville locations. In Sacramento, meals are provided and each patient station includes a color television and telephone with free local calls.
Services are available throughout the Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region at the Sutter Cancer Center in Sacramento and Roseville. Also at Sutter Davis Hospital and Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. Hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
*Infusion Therapy Center at Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital hours are Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Biologic Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood and Marrow (Stem Cell) Transplant
- Consultative Tumor Conference
- Cryoablation (Fibroademnomas/Benign Breast Tumors)
- Cyto-reductive Surgery with Heated Intraperitoneal Therapy
- Gamma Knife® Radiosurgery
- Geriatric Oncology
- Hyperthermia / Sugarbaker Procedure
- Infusion Therapy
- Laser treatments
- Medical Oncology (Outpatient and Acute Care)
- Pediatric Cancer Care
- Prostate Seed Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Robotic Surgery for Kidney Cancer
- Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer
- Surgical Oncology (Outpatient and Acute Care)
- Thermal Ablation
- Other treatments