To receive a physician referral, please call our Patient Resource Center at (800) 866-7724 during normal business hours. For after-hours referrals, please call (800) 4SUTTER (478-8837).
Contact Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region
Please use the email address or phone number listed below that best matches your question, comment, or concern:
- Patient Resource Center: Your experience with Sutter Medical Foundation (physicians and care centers) please use email@example.com or call (800) 866-7724
- Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region Webmaster: Comments or concerns regarding this website, please use firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment at Sutter Health: Search for employment opportunities by visiting sutterhealth.org/employment or sending an email to email@example.com
- Job Shadows and Internships: We have made all available placements for 2014 and will accept new requests beginning January 2015. If you are interested in a clinical experience, please contact your school's Clinical Coordinator.
- My Health Online: For questions regarding My Health Online, please visit myhealthonline.sutterhealth.org/mho/.
- Medical Records: 1 (855) 421-3530 or visit checksutterfirst.org/records for details about requesting Hospital or Physician records.
Physician or Hospital Billing
|Sutter Medical Foundation and Sutter Medical Group||1 (866) 681-0736|
|Sutter Gould Medical Foundation||1 (866) 681-0735|
|Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation||1 (866) 681-0739|
|Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation||1 (866) 681-0745|
|Palo Alto Medical Foundation||1 (877) 252-1777|
|Sutter Amador Hospital, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, Sutter Davis Hospital, Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento, Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Sutter Solano Medical Center||1 (800) 353-3369|
|Alta Bates Summit Medical Foundation, CPMC, Memorial Hospital, Los Banos, Memorial Medical Center, Mills-Peninsula Health Services, Novato Community Hospital, Sutter Coast Hospital, Sutter Delta Medical Center, Sutter Lakeside Hospital, Sutter Medical Center, Santa Rosa, Sutter Tracy Community Hospital||1 (855) 398-1633|
Email to physicians or other personal health questions
In the interest of protecting your personal medical history, we do not list physician email addresses on our site. Regular unencrypted email is readable as it passes through various computers between you and your doctor, and therefore is not appropriate as a means of communicating confidential information.